Trackmaster Forums
Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Trackmaster v2.4 released!
toggle
Trackmaster v2.4 released!
8/10/10 10:07 PM
Trackmaster v2.4 includes bug fixes and the following new features:
  • Graphics have been improved. You'll notice higher resoluton icons and backgrounds that improve the look of the app.
  • Session, setup, split marker, laps, and vehicle lists now have context menus. By long pressing an item in the list, you can quickly access functions. This should allow you to get a few things done with fewer clicks.

• You can now overlay another lap when analyzing your data. This is great for analyzing your line. Press the new overlay button to select a lap. The overlayed lap will appear slightly transparent.

• Trackmaster now supports motorcycle and kart setups. When creating a new setup you can now choose car, motorcycle, or kart. Thanks to those who provided feedback on what type of settings they would like to see.

• The Google Earth replay has been replaced with a new driver point-of-view replay using Google Touring. Click the 'Play Simulator' icon to start "driving" your line in Google Earth. Note: You will see occassional "hops" during the replay. This is due to Google Earth lagging in retrieving data (or you drive to fast).

• Folders to organize your Google Earth data have also been added. This will make it easier to hide and unhide your data for analysis.

Have fun!

Jeff
RE: Trackmaster v2.4 released!
8/11/10 4:16 AM as a reply to Jeff Trackaroo.
Any news on if with the update of the Desire to Froyo 2.2 supports the add on bluetooth gps units?
8/11/10 6:40 AM as a reply to Adam Robertson.
Trackmaster and the bluetooth GPS add-on have supported Froyo since its release. Why do you think there isn't support?

Jeff
8/11/10 9:35 AM as a reply to Jeff Trackaroo.
Excellent update. I'm particularly digging the Google Earth folders & overlay of laps for comparison features!
8/11/10 9:49 AM as a reply to Jeff Trackaroo.
Jeff, I love the new icons and the overlay feature! That overlay is an awesome addition to the software.

I noticed one thing, and it may have been around for a while ... when reviewing split times with multiple laps, the "fling" doesn't work if you fling in the area where the times are displayed. You have to fling in the area below the times to change laps.
8/11/10 10:14 AM as a reply to Matt L Williams.
Yeah, I'm aware of that fling issue. I didn't fix it, because the next version will completely change that split interface. You'll see a much better interface for split analysis.

Jeff
8/11/10 12:19 PM as a reply to Jeff Trackaroo.
Thanks Jeff!

Just in time for the DE at MSR-H this weekend.

Alan
8/12/10 4:50 AM as a reply to Jeff Trackaroo.
Sorry I should have explained it better I didnt mean froyo I meant has the desire got support for bluetooth gps units since its been updated to 2.2.

I just dont want to buy one for nothing.
8/16/10 6:47 AM as a reply to Jeff Trackaroo.
Jeff Trackaroo:
[*]Trackmaster now supports motorcycle and kart setups. When creating a new setup you can now choose car, motorcycle, or kart. Thanks to those who provided feedback on what type of settings they would like to see.

Do we need to take any steps to correct existing setups due to this update?

(Oh, and can I test drive your 1098?) emoticon
8/16/10 8:35 AM as a reply to Matt L Williams.
No, there isn't anything you need to do. Your existing setups were converted to car setups when you upgraded to v2.4.

Jeff
8/17/10 8:58 AM as a reply to Adam Robertson.
Adam, I can confirm that I have a Qstarz Q818X unit working via bluetooth with an HTC desire running an unbranded version of Froyo 2.2 with HTC sense. Seems to work perfectly in both 1Hz and 5Hz modes with no connection dropping once paired properly. Hope that helps, Ben
8/22/10 2:48 AM as a reply to Ben Gough.
Cheers for that, I am doing a track day in just over a weeks time in Taupo, NZ so I can try one out now!